- +38 (0645) 2277XX
Catalogue of products
The Institute was established in 1950 as Severodonetsk branch of USSR State Institute of Nitrogen Industry (GIAP, Moscow).
In 1981 Severodonetsk branch was reorganized in a self-sustaining State Research and Design Institute of Methanol and Organic Synthesis Products (GosNIIMetanolproekt).
In 1991 GosNIIMetanolproekt was renamed to State Research and Design Institute of Chemical Engineering "Khimtekhnologiya" (GNIPI Khimtekhnologiya), which became a leading institute in Ukrainian chemistry processes.
In 2006 research and design departaments of the Institute were separated as State Enterprise "Institute of Nitrogen Industry and Organic Synthesis Products" (GP IAP).
In 2008 Research and Design Institute of Ghemical Engineering Khimtekhnologiya Ltd was established and joined to the Group of Companies ALVIGO
Ukraine, Lugansk region, Северодонецк, Советский пр., 71